Anastasia
What do you think about music? Could you live without it? It’s generally believed that music is an essential part of people’s lives. However, some disagree with this opinion. Let us consider the importance of music. From my point of view, our life is impossible without existence of music. First of all, it helps people forget about their everyday routine by focusing on words and tunes of the song the listen to. Secondly, as we listen to music throughout the whole life, a simple song can easily remind us about the past, and we are likely to recollect all our emotions and memories of the definite period of life. Last but not least, music is able to set a person’s mood and cheer him up if everything seems terrible and lost. On the other hand, some argue that listening to music is a waste of time as it does not help people grow intellectually, especially such kind of music as pop. I disagree with this idea as people always have a choice and they can choose classical music, which contributes to intelligence and thinking because of the hard perception. Taking the pros and cons into consideration, I would like to stress that music is the best remedy from illnesses and problems of people as it helps cope with stress much better than different pills and drugs. ************************************************************************************************************************** Thank you for correction!
I cant live without music, I listern music everyday, It always with me in my terrible time or happy time. I like music, It can always cure me.
Music is my life,I also can't live without it.I need it and when I am stressed it's like I feel it flowing into my body and making me feel better.
I could never live without music. It makes me feel better when I´m sad or angry, and it also is a way to express our feelings, especially for those people who are shy or afraid of expressing their feelings through words.