Angus
Thank you letter Dear Miu, I hope you well and I writing this letter to inform you that I have received the photos we took on last vacation in Australia and express my thankful for your hospitality. Firstly,I am so sorry that I did not write to you in earlier because there were tremendous arrears on my jobs after I went to holiday.I really had to finish them after I came back, so it was difficult to find time for wrote or emailed a letter to you.I hope you would understand it. I have seen all the photos that you sent me, they are pretty gorgeous and nice.These photos always recall me the most cherish memory we had in Australia and show we are the best friend to each other.I will keep them in my photo album and present them to my next generation. By writing this letter,I also intend to invite you to visit my town as you said that you wanted to travel to my place and I am very miss you.So that we can have another best time to stay together. In the end,Thank you so much for entertained me in Australia again and I am looking forward to hearing you. sincerely yours anugs(199 words 20minutes)