Vincenzo
My truth path My truth path Sometimes it’s a lot frustrating when you don’t know what to (put it down in words) write about. You wake up, get your usually ordinary things of the day done. Check out what you have scheduled for today’s class. Initially, you came across today is writing day. And bang. All of sudden, you got your hands burned: you had set it out perfectly but you haven’t gotten yourself in gear to what content you should write. Conspicuous disaster! This issue comes about more often than you think. In some many ways, it gets overwhelming because you wanted to start it off immediately but the absence of any content, usually a desultory topic in which you could simply break out a story or a plain fairy tell, simply doesn’t happen. Over the past few months I have been dwelling about the fact I didn’t feel confortable to write. Trawling through the vast array of free websites you can come across on Internet brings up an unbearable issue: if you don’t look away, you will be given up for lost language learner. In another words, if you are not those who got the short end of the stick, mind only you own path and you will be fine. Ideally, writing should be duly integrated into your language planning. It goes without saying writing corresponds to the same level as you were writing. If one writes well, undoubtedly one will speak terrific. The funny side of writing makes for easier word formation. You allow for any word you jot down. Both writing and speaking will be beneficiated with accuracy. Done.

My truth path 

Sometimes it’s very frustrating when you don’t know what to (put it down in words) write about. You wake up, get your usually ordinary things of the day done. Check out what you have scheduled for today’s class. Initially, you realize today is writing day. And bang. All of sudden, you got your hands burned: you had set it out perfectly but you haven’t gotten yourself in gear to what content you should write. Conspicuous disaster!

This issue comes about more often than you think. In some many ways, it gets overwhelming because you wanted to start it off immediately but the absence of any content, usually a desultory topic in which you could simply break out a story or a plain fairy tell, simply doesn’t happen. Over the past few months I have been dwelling about the fact I didn’t feel confortable to write. Trawling through the vast array of free websites you can come across on the Internet brings up an unbearable issue: if you don’t look away, you will be given up for lost language learner. In another words, if you are not those who got the short end of the stick, mind only your own path and you will be fine.

Ideally, writing should be duly integrated into your language planning. It goes without saying writing corresponds to the same level as you were writing. If one writes well, undoubtedly one's speaking will be terrific. The funny side of writing makes for easier word formation. You allow for any word you jot down. Both writing and speaking will be beneficiated with accuracy. Done.