José Alberto
A Bad Purchase. Dear manager. The last month, we bought a refrigerator on your store located in the 5th street -close to the municipal Stadium. The first week, I saw something bad in the refrigerator functionality but we thought that it was normal because the transportation from your store. The third week, the light didn't turn on, we changed the light. The last week, the refrigerator stopped to work. Three problems in a month, I think that it's too much for a new refrigerator. For a moment, we thought that with one call to the shop would be easy to have an exchange but we were wrong. The sender was very rude, she told us that the problem was in our electrical installation. She didn't have any test when she commented that. In a moment, we believe that she was making us a joke but not, she was talking seriously. At the beginning, we were searching to exchange the decomposed refrigerator for a new one. Nevertheless, after to see the behavior made by your sender, we are requesting our money. We don't have any necessity to tolerate a bad service again. If you don't answer our comment, we'll sue your company with the local government. Saludos desde México.

A Bad Purchase.

Dear manager,

During the past month, we happened to buy a refrigerator from your local store nearby the Municipal Stadium. First week was when I first noticed that something about the refrigerator wasn't right. We thought that it was caused by the transportation while delivering it to us. About two weeks later, I noticed that the light wasn't turning on, therefore decided changing the bulb. As of the final week, the refrigerator stopped working completely. Three disfunctions occuring in the same month , don't you think that it's a little too much for a newly bought item?

For a moment, we believed that a simple phone call to your store would be easy enough to request an exchange but apparently we were wrong. The person on the other line wasn't willing to cooperate, as she told us that the problem had been caused by us, meaning our electric installation. We didn't think she'd had any experience regarding refrigirators while alleging that. Therefore, we assumed she'd been playing the fool, but was in fact meaning it.

At first, we were willing to exchange the decomposed refrigerator for a new one. Although, after witnessing the behavior by your employee, we demand a refund. Were certainly not looking forward into tolerating a bad service again. If we don't receive a responce back as soon as possible, we'll be reporting your company to the government. 

Regards From Mexico.

A Bad Purchase.

Dear manager.

The Last month, we bought a refrigerator from your store located in the on 5th street -close to the municipal Stadium. The first week, I saw something bad in wrong with the refrigerator functionality but we thought that it was normal because of the transportation from your store. The third week, the light didn't turn on, and we changed the light. The Last week, the refrigerator stopped to working. Three problems in a month:  I think that it's too much many for a new refrigerator.

For a moment, We thought that with one call to the shop it would be easy to have an exchange but we were wrong. The representative was very rude, and she told us that the problem was in our electrical installation. She didn't have any facts when she made that commented that. In a moment, At that time we believed that she was making us a joke but not, she was talking seriously.

In the beginning, we were searching wanting to exchange the decomposed damaged refrigerator for a new one,. Nevertheless however, after to see experiencing the behavior made by of your sender representative we are requesting our money back. We don't have any necessity want to tolerate a bad\poor service again. If you don't answer our comment (respond to our request), we'll sue your company. with the local government.

Saludos desde México.

Poor would be preferable to bad in this situation, and the phrase in green would be more natural in this situation..  Let me know if you have questions.

A Bad Purchase.

Dear manager, 

The last month, we bought a refrigerator from your store located on 5th street -close to the Municipal Stadium. The first week, I saw something strange with the refrigerator but we thought that it was normal because it had just been transported from your store. The third week, the light didn't turn on, so we changed the light. Last week, the refrigerator stopped working***. Three problems in a month, I think that it's too much for a new refrigerator.

*** decimos siempre "stopped working", una frase muy útil

At first, we thought that we could call the shop and arrange for an exchange but we were wrong. The person whom I spoke with was very rude, she told us that the problem was in our electrical installation. She didn't have any test when she made that commentAt that moment, we believed that she was making us a joke but not, she was talking seriously. 

In  the beginning, we were looking to exchange the bad refrigerator for a new one. Nevertheless, after seeing the behavior made by your salesperson/agent, we are requesting our money back. We don't have any need to tolerate a bad service again. If you don't answer our request, we'll sue your company with the local government.

Saludos desde México.