Pedram
The Effect of School to Teach Student َAbout Their Health School has significant impact on people’s lives, not only Education which exposes a brightly future in a career front of student, but also it helps them to live with awareness. Nowadays, the expectation form school has increased and experts want to be sure that school plays its key role in health of students. Some believe that schools don not do enough to teach student about their health. It is refused by look at how school helps student to increase their awareness and parents attention to their health. Firstly, there is no doubt about effect of school on student announcement; the influence of teacher on students and students on students, this has been clearly seeing in health area. For example, if the subject of lesson is about fruit, the teachers expand this idea and show the importance of fruit on health. Furthermore, the students discuss about this issue and teacher encourages them in rivalry to eat fruit and this will be accustomed for students. This experience illustrates how schools could have important role to increase awareness of student. Thus, schools strive to teach students about their health. In addition to this, school increases the attention of parents on students by giving them food schedules or health check periodly during education year. For instance, in some schools students are introduced to tooth clinics in a regularly program or even some dentists come to the school to visit students and hold special plans about health care of teeth with participation of students’ parent. This example clearly shows how school assists parents to attention their own children health. It is understood these programs raise the attention of students to their health. As the above shows, school has significant impact on increasing awareness of students and also attention of parents on students’ health; therefore, the importance of school in teaching the student about their health cannot be ignored. In years to come, it is hoped by assisting more organization and parents with school, it could teach students in health area more efficient to fulfill critics.
1

The Effect Role of Schools in  Teaching Students َAbout Their Health

School has significant impact on people’s lives, not only in standard education ( not capital) which exposes prepares students for a brightly future in a career front of student, but also it helps them to live with awareness of their own health. Nowadays, the expectation from schools has increased and experts want to be sure that school plays it's key role in the health of students. Some believe that schools don not do enough to teach student about their health. It is refused refuted by looking at how school helps students to increase both their own awareness and their parents' attention to their health.

(School” is another word like “people” that can be used as a indefinite concept without adding an “s”.)
("refuted" and "refused" a different. 

"The child refused to eat vegetables.", meaning the child will not eat them

"refute" means you are making an argument against something)

1

Firstly, there is no doubt about the effect of schools on students' awareness announcement; the influence of teachers on students and students on students, this has been clearly seening in the health area ("area of health" sounds better). For example, if the subject of lesson is about fruit, the teachers expand this idea and to show the importance of fruit on health. Furthermore, the students discuss about this issue and the teacher encourages them in rivalry to compete with each other to see how much friut they can eat fruit and this that way eating fruit will become accustomed customary for students. This experience illustrates how schools could can have an important role to in increasing the awareness of students. Thus, schools strive to teach students about their health.

The Role of Schools on Students' Health

Schools have a significant impact on people's lives, not only in standard education which prepares students for a bright future, but also in the area of personal health. Nowadays, the expectation from schools has increased and experts want to be sure that schools do their part to ensure their students develop healthy habits. Some believe that schools do not do enough to raise students' awareness about their own health, but that can easily be refuted. There are already many ways schools are not only educating their students about their own health, but also focusing parents' attention on this important issue.

One thing teachers are doing is making healthy food the subject of a lesson. For example, the topic of a lesson could be about fruit, and the teacher expands this idea and explains the importance of fruit on health. Furthermore students then discuss the issue and the teacher encourages them to compete with each other to see who eats the most fruit. This way eating fruit and thinking of it as a good food becomes customary for them. Thus schools strive to teach students about their health.

In addition to this, schools increase the attention of parents on their children's health by giving them food schedules or health checks periodically during the school year. For instance many schools have introduced tooth clinics in a regularly scheduled program, and dentists come to schools to visit students and hold special programs about tooth-care with the participation of parents. This example clearly shows how schools are helping parents to focus on their children's health.

There is no doubt about the effect a school can have on it's students; the influence of teachers on students , schools on parents, and students on each other has been well documented. As the above shows, schools are having a significant impact on increasing the awareness of both students and parents about health issues. The importance of helping students develop healthy eating habits and personal care throughout their lives is not being ignored.

Indeed, you are right. Thank you Dasshkniki.
But you should try. Never forget that we have only one life. I believe you'll have success with idea.