Dasshkniki
Teenagers Some people believe that teenagers today are generally rude, lazy and badly behaved. Is this opinion right or wrong? I think that it's not really right, because such opinion have people who believe in only stereotypes, exactly that nowadays teenagers are the worst during the all time. I advise them to remember themselves when they were teenagers. Were you ideal? I don't think so. As I know,every time during many years people say such words about us, teenagers. Does it mean that teenagers are always bad? No. Of course, all of us are different, somebody is bad,maybe rude, but don't forget that there are many kind, polite and good behaving teens in our times. But if you look for bad ones, you will find such people. Do you know that many teens help others and try to save the environment, when they clean some sides by themselves? Maybe you should take off all stereotypes and try to get your own opinion about us. I think it's really good idea. In general I can say that opinion about bad teenagers today is not right. If I were you, I would decide to meet some teenagers or make friendship with them to understand that stereotypes can often be wrong and that I don't judge all teens by one person.