Hydrotherapy Hydrotherapy during labour as an alternative to normal delivery is slowly taking more boom in society. It is a procedure performed worldwide. In Spain, more and more hospitals that perform this type of delivery. It has been found that this mode of delivery is effective to reduce pain and shorten the period of delivery method. Profits in the first stage of labour is established but is challenged its realization in the expulsion and delivery. Still, many hospitals that have the necessary means to carry out the water birth. To perform a good practice, we know the status of the mother and its characteristics, since we have to take into account certain inclusion and exclusion criteria to decide if a woman can choose to birth in water, or by contrast, you must continue with dry delivery. In addition, health professionals need to be prepared and trained for its implementation, preparing the right atmosphere and opting for a single criterion based on scientific evidence.
1

Hydrotherapy

Hydrotherapy during labour as an alternative to normal delivery is slowly taking more boom becoming more popular in society. It is a procedure performed worldwide. In Spain, more and more hospitals that are performing this type of delivery.

It has been found that this mode of delivery is effective to reduce pain and shorten the period time of delivery method. Profits Benefits in the first stage of labour is have been established but is challenged its realization their effectiveness has been challenged in the expulsion and delivery. Still, many hospitals that have the necessary means to carry out the water births.

To perform a good practice, we need to know the status of the mother and its her characteristics, since we have to take into account certain inclusion and exclusion criteria to decide if a woman can choose to give birth in water, or by contrast, you must continue with dry delivery. In addition, health professionals need to be prepared and trained for its implementation, preparing the right atmosphere and opting for a single criterion based on scientific evidence.

That's a difficult piece to write. Well done! My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

1

Hydrotherapy

Hydrotherapy during labour, an alternative to a normal delivery is slowly increasing in society. It is a procedure which is performed worldwide. In Spain, there are a rising amount of hospitals that perform this type of delivery.

It has been found that this mode of delivery is effective to reduce pain and shorten the period it takes to deliver. Profits in the first stage of labour have been established but it's realization has been challenged in the expulsion and delivery, although many hospitals carry out the water birth.

To perform a good practice, we know the status of the mother and its characteristics, since we have to take into account certain inclusion and exclusion criteria to decide if a woman can choose to give birth in water or with a dry delivery. In addition, health professionals need to be prepared and trained for its implementation, preparing the right atmosphere and opting for a single criterion based on scientific evidence.