Nathy
Learning from colleagues I'm making some observations in some classrooms, Can anyone tell me if this text is well written? 1) Teacher María Claudia Observed Teacher Tatiana, what she was able to gather from the lesson was that she used songs to connect to prepositions, all the kids enjoyed the songs where they were learning. 2) The Geovana Observed Vero´s class, she applauded the participation, discipline that the kids showed, also the motivation she uses to speak in English constantly. 3)Carol Brochero observed teacher Lorena, What she was able to gather was all the visual aids teacher lorena uses, posters, pictures, flah cards and also the good interaction she has with her studens.
1

Learning from colleagues

I'm making some observations in some classrooms, Can anyone tell me if this text is well written?

1) Teacher María Claudia observed teacher Tatian : (or) -  What she was able to gather from the lesson was that she used songs to connect to prepositions and all the kids enjoyed the songs when they were learning. 

2) The Geovana observed Vero´s class. She applauded the participation and discipline that the kids showed. In addition, she also motivated constantly to speak in English.

3)Carol Brochero observed teacher Lorena : (or) - What she was able to gather was all the visual aids teacher Lorena uses: posters, pictures, flash cards and also the good interaction she has with her students.

P.S. It is a pretty decent text. But remember to use CAPITALS only for nouns, at the beginning of the sentences and after : -. Good luck !

1

Learning from colleagues

I'm making some observations in some classrooms. , Can anyone tell me if this text is well written?

1) Teacher María Claudia. Observed Teacher Tatiana: wWhat she was able to gather from the lesson was that she used songs to connect to prepositions, aAll the kids enjoyed and learned from the songs where they were learning.
2) The Geovana Observed Vero´s class., sShe applauded the participation, and discipline that the kids showed, as well as lso the motivation she has uses to speak in English constantly.
3)Carol Brochero observed teacher Lorena: , What she was able to gather was all the visual aids teacher lLorena uses, including:, posters, pictures, flash cards and also the good interaction she has with her students.

It is well written, but needs a little more work on punctuation and grammar too!