Ayaka
Thank you guys I have some requests to Skype but I won't Skype with strangers. It's because it's scaring for me to use the Internet video chat, I want to Skype though. So let me know your like personality or something. And plus I'm very busy. Actually I have job hunting now. Job hunting in Japan is crazy and taking a long time.
I understand as well. That scares me the most. So instead I just type. I will only send videos, but my face is not in it in order for others to practice their speech. Don't worry I understand. I'm a high schooler so I think that most people trust me, but many people are out of college and it scares me. I hope we can become good friends and that you will like my personality. I think it is hard to trust people, especially if they are older than you. BE CAREFUL. For me because mostly everybody on Italki is out of college, it kind of frightens me, but people like you who are in college, I trust more. I tend to trust girls more because they are of the same gender as me.
June 14, 2015
I understand why you are careful on video chatting strangers. It can be scary the first time because you don't know what to expect, haha but it is not as bad as you would think. I actually learn a lot when video chatting and it's fun to always get to know another person. For my personality, I think I am a kind person. Haha, I can be kind of nervous when meeting a new person for the first time, but as time goes on, I feel more comfortable. がんばって on finding a job!!
I skyped with two people tonight that I had never talked to before. It was a good experience. For me, it's very embarrassing because my language skills in the language I'm learning (Spanish) are so poor. But both people I spoke with were very interesting and kind. I learned a lot -- not just about Spanish, but about others' experiences -- and it was super fun. So, I would suggest trying it. What's the worst that can happen? You can just close the chat if things don't go how you'd like them to. Good luck!
Well for me i am a student living in Virginia Beach,Virginia in the USA and i a kind, funny of person.

Thank you guys

I have some requests to Skype but I don't Skype with strangers. It's scary for me to use video chat on the Internet, but I do want to Skype though. So tell me something about yourself.

Another thing is that I'm very busy. Actually I am job hunting at the moment.
Job hunting in Japan is crazy and takes a long time.