Constanza
I follow my dream Last year I learned English on my own, because my boyfriend in 2012 begin to work in a international company and all his partners just speak English. Its was a challenge, today I'm so excited because when I visit NY last year I decided to learn english very well because i have a big dream for my future, that dream is go to Ny again but not like turist, this time like a another citizen of that amazing city.

I followed my dream

Last year I learned English on my own, because my boyfriend in 2012 begin to work in a began working at an international company and all his partners just only speak English. Its was a challenge, today but now,  I'm so excited because when I visited NY, last year, I decided to learn english very well because I have a big dream for my future, that dream is to go to Ny again but not like as a tourist, but this time as like a another citizen of that amazing city.

As you move up in English, you should start working on your punctuation, in English it's quite important. 

I wish you the best with your dream.

I followed my dream

Last year I learned English on my own because my boyfriend in 2012 begin to work in a began working at an international company and all his partners just speak English. Its was a challenge. today I'm so excited because when I visited NY last year. I decided to learn english very well because i have a big dream for my future. That dream is go to Ny again but not like touristbut like a another citizen of that amazing city.