Lorea Revilla
Could you live without televisión for a week Usually I don´t watch a lot the television, above all from Monday to Friday. During the week I wake up very early, and in the breakfast I prefer to listen radio rather than to watch the television. At night, when I arrive at home, I neither watch the television too much, so that I think I could live without television for a week without problems. The most difficult, perhaps it could be during the weekend, because I like to have a nap after having lunch in my sofa watching the television but I think I could get used to doing it without television. Sometimes I have to watch the television if I want to be up to date about the things happen around the world. In any case, I think that nowadays the programs that appear in the television are not very good. And you can be up to date through social network or by internet. Usually I noticed earlier of any important event through social network through the television. So that, in my case, my live wouldn´t change a lot if I couldn´t watch the television during a week, even I couldn´t do it for a month.

Could you live without television for a week?

I don't usually watch a lot of TV, especially from Monday to Friday. During the week I wake up very early, and during the breakfast I prefer to listen to the radio rather than watching the TV.
When I come home at night, I don't watch television that much and that's the reason i think i could live without TV for a week and more.
It would be more difficult not to watch TV on the weekends because I always do it while i'm eating my lunch, but i think i can get used to it without watching the TV. Sometimes I have to watch the TV if I want to know what's happening all around the world.
In any case, i think that nowadays not all the channels are great. You can also find out the news on the internet and social networking sites.
So in my case nothing would have changed if i hadn't been wathing the TV all week long because I could have lived without it for a mounth.

Hi, internet is also for me more important than television.
I have the same answer to Ruthi ^^

Could you live without televisión for a week?

Usually I don´t watch a lot of  television, especially not from Monday to Friday. During the week I wake up very early, and at breakfast I prefer to listen  to the radio rather than to watch  television.
At night, when I arrive home, I  also don't  watch television too much, so that I think I could live without television for a week without problems.
The most difficult, perhaps could be during the weekend, because I like to have a nap after having lunch in my sofa watching the television but I think I could get used to doing it without television. Sometimes I have to watch the television if I want to be up to date about the things happening  around the world.
In any case, I think that nowadays the programs that appear on television are not very good. And you can be up to date through social network or by internet.  I usually notice  important events earlier through social network t than hrough the television.
So that, in my case, my life wouldn´t change a lot if I couldn´t watch the television  for  a week, but I couldn´t do it for a month.

I don't watch television.But I can't live without the internet!