Nahid
Which field of art are you interested in? I am fan of art. I believe that art takes people to a wonderful world. When I was a teenager, I have tried to learn music. After several months learning playing guitar I realized I am not enough talented in music. Then I gave up art. I also liked painting but I have never have opportunity to learn painting. Now I want to learn painting and draw my imaginations that I think about them. How about you? Which field of art are you interested in?
1

Which field of art are you interested in?

I am fan of art. I believe that art takes people to a wonderful world.
When I was a teenager, I have tried to learn music. After several months of learning to play guitar, I realized I don't have enough musical talent. Then I gave up art. I also liked painting, but I have never had an opportunity to learn painting.
Now I want to learn painting and draw from my imaginings as I think about them.
How about you? Which field of art are you interested in?

-You didn't mention poetry. I thought all Persians were poets?  :)

Very interesting, I like piano, because I don't have musical talent, I just enjoy listening to it.
Nahid, I love music. I studied classic piano for 10 years and also learned guitar and drums. Pating is a really beautiful art however I don´t have this talent. Arts can change the hearts and minds. Enjoy them!
How interesting Flay, why don't you continue it?
i love music and i love guitar. the same about u...when i was kid i played guitar and id like restart :)