Vincent
China Tightening its Stranglehold on Cyber Freedom Internet surfing experience in China is very different from the outside world. No Youtube, no Facebook, no Twitter, even Google was blocked recently. We rely on an app called Freegate to get around the great firewall. However. its performance has been quite spotty. I believe the recent poor and fitful conncetivity of the app is largely due to government actions. Anyway, it's getting harder and harder for Chinese netizens to know what is REALLY going on outside. What is the cyber freedom situation in your country?
1

China Tightening its Stranglehold on Cyber Freedom

Internet surfing experience in China is very different from the outside world. No Youtube, no Facebook, no Twitter, even Google was blocked recently. We rely on an app called Freegate to get around the great firewall. However. its performance has been quite spotty. I believe the recent poor and fitful connectivity of the app is largely due to government actions. Anyway, it's getting harder and harder for Chinese netizens to know what is REALLY going on outside. What is the cyber freedom situation in your country?

除了那个 typo 之外,差不多没有错误 :)