Vivianna
Pinky’s Life, My Yorkshire Terrier - Part IV When Pinky was eight (luckily he didn't look his age) he had started to become a glutton. Like all old people he liked cakes. One day he stole chocolate that was on the little table but I have pursued him and I took the chocolate that he wanted to eat. My dog has had a very animated life, so... Don't miss Part V...coming soon In PART V you can see Pinky's picture
1

Pinky’s Life, My Yorkshire Terrier - Part IV

When Pinky was eight (luckily* he didn't look his age) he had (started to) become a glutton. Like all old people, he liked cakes. One day he stole chocolate that was on the little table, but I have caught [pursued] him and I took/got back from him the chocolate that he had wanted to eat.

My dog has had a very interesting [animated] life, so...

Don't miss Part V...coming soon

In PART V you can see Pinky's picture

*fortunately

1

By the time Pinky was eight (luckily he didn't look his age), he had started to become a glutton. Like all old people, he liked cakes. One day, he stole some chocolate that was on the coffee table but I chased him down and I took the chocolate that he wanted to eat.

My dog has had a very interesting life, so...

Don't miss Part V...coming soon

In PART V you can see Pinky's picture

Good work! I made some changes to allow for the grammar tenses you wanted to use. Unfortunately, it's impossible to use present perfect in this context.

When Pinky was eight (luckily he didn't look his age) he had started to become a glutton. Like all old people he liked cakes. One day he stole chocolate that was on the little table, but I pursued him and I took the chocolate that he wanted to eat.

My dog has had a very animated life, so...

Don't miss Part V...coming soon

In PART V you can see Pinky's picture

I made some small corrections.
There's anyone that can correct me?