hanmay
It is my first note. It is hot today. But i like the weather, because i can wear beautiful clothes this season. I learn Engligh every day. Sometimes, learning English makes me very sad and not confidence. But I believe i can try to do my best and can speak English in the near future. I will get lots of times to study English. I made a dicision that i write the note in English everyday. Writing the note is my daily routine. Would you like to help me modify my note? Thank you. Hanmay 27/5/2015
2

It is my First Note.

It is hot today, but I like the weather (,) because can wear beautiful clothes this season.
I learn English (Engligh) every day. Sometimes, it is difficult so I feel a little disheartened and short on (learning English makes me very sad and not) confidence.
Nevertheless, (But) I believe if I (can try to) do my best I will be able to (and can) speak English in the near future.
I will get lots of opportunities (times) to study English. I made a dicision that I will write a (the) note in English everyday.
Writing a (the) note will become (is) my daily routine. Would you like to help me modify my note?
Thank you.

Hanmay
27/5/2015

In the title, the important words should be written with initial capitals. It is not good practice in English to commence a sentence with the conjunctions ...and/but/because. You can, in fact combine your first sentences into one. The word 'I' should always be capitalised. Nicely written article. Keep up the good work! 

2

It is my first note.

It is hot today. But i like the weather, because i can wear beautiful clothes this season.
I learn Engligh every day. Sometimes, learning English makes me very sad and not confidence unconfident.
But I believe i can try to do my best and can to speak English in the near future.
I will get lots of times to study spend a lot of time studying English. I have made a dicision that i am going to write the note in English everyday every day.
Writing the note is will be added in my daily routine. Would you like to help me modify my note?
Thank you.

Hanmay
27/5/2015

1

It is my first note.

I learn Engligh every day. Sometimes, learning English makes me very sad and not confident.
But I believe I can try to do my best and can speak English in the near future.
I will get lots of times to study English. I made a  decision to write a  note in English every day.
Writing a note is my daily routine. Would you like to help me correct my note?
Thank you.

Hanmay
27/5/2015