Hoon.
Are these natural? Can you take a look at these sentences? The trees did not come out flowers, but the morning wind was full of fragrance of the flowers. The trees didn't bloom, but the flower aroma wafted into the air in the wind. The trees didn't bloom, but the fragrance of flowers was full in the breeze. The patient was lying quietly in the bed of the ward. The patient was lying quietly in the ward bed The blazing sun made her face blush. Her face was red in the blazing sun. Her face was red due to the blazing sun.
2

1. But shows conflict.  What is the conflict between the trees blooming and the flowers fragrances?

a. The trees hadn't bloomed, but a flower aroma wafted on the wind.  (this means you don't know where the "flower aroma" is coming from. It is not a smell FROM flowers, it is a smell OF flowers.)

b. The trees were devoid of flowers, but the morning wind was full of the fragrance of flowers. (this has the same meaning) You cannot put "the flowers", because we don't know what flowers you are talking about.  If you put "their flowers" it would mean the smell of THOSE SPECIFIC trees' flowers, not a general flower smell.

2. "didn't bloom" is different than "haven't bloomed".

a. "Didn't bloom" means the trees were supposed to have bloomed, but did not.

b. "Haven't bloomed" means the trees might bloom later.  Maybe it is too early in the year for the trees to bloom.

3. Normally "blossom" is used for trees instead of "bloom", but bloom is technically correct. 

4. Blush can only be used to show redness due to embarrasment or shame, not redness due to the sun.

1

Are these natural? Can you take a look at these sentences?

The trees did not come out flowers, but the morning wind was full of fragrance of the flowers.
The trees didn't bloom, but the flower aroma wafted into the air in the wind.
The trees didn't bloom, but the fragrance of flowers was full in the breeze.

The patient was lying quietly in the bed of the ward.
The patient was lying quietly in the ward bed

The blazing sun made her face blush.
Her face was red in the blazing sun.
Her face was red due to the blazing sun.

The trees were not in blossom, but the air was filled with the scent/smell/fragrance of flowers.

The second batch of sentences are correct. You could also use 'lay' instead of 'was lying'.  

The third sentences are grammatically correct. You could also say 'Her face was reddened by the blaing sun.'