Fernando
my first day without attending to the class Now that I have finished my English course I have more free time to do the housework, this morning I put my daughter on the potty to do pee or poop, then I took her to the nursery, when I returned home I put the dishwasher and I washed the baby’s bottles. Then I made the bed and finally I cleaned and straightened the house. This afternoon I hope reading a few pages from the book I have started to read, it is journey to the centre of the earth. It’s readable and fun although it has a lot of advanced vocabulary, mainly narrative words. I hope learning more and boosting my English

My first day without attending to the class

Now that I have finished my English course I have more free time to do the housework, this morning I put my daughter on the potty to do pee or poop, then I took her to the nursery, when I returned home I put the dishwasher on and I washed the baby’s bottles. Then I made the bed and finally I cleaned and straightened the house.
This afternoon I hope to read a few pages from the book I have started to read, it is journey to the centre of the earth. It’s readable and fun although it has a lot of advanced vocabulary, mainly narrative words. I hope to learn more and boost my English.

I hope you are still enjoying the book. 

Now that I have finished my English course I have more free time to do the housework, this morning I put my daughter on the potty *, then I took her to the nursery, when I returned home I put the dishwasher on  and I washed the baby’s bottles. Then I made the bed and finally I cleaned and straightened the house.
This afternoon I hope  to read a few pages from the book I have started to read, it is journey to the centre of the earth. It’s readable and fun although it has a lot of advanced vocabulary, mainly narrative words. I hope to learn  more and boost  my English

* Put her on the potty is enough you don't need to go into details !

my first day without attending to the class

Now that I have finished my English course. I have more free time to do the housework.

This morning I put my daughter on the potty to do weewee or poop, then I took her to the nursery, and when I returned home, I put the dishwasher on and I washed the baby’s bottles.  Later on I made the bed and finally cleaned and straightened the house.

This afternoon, I hope to read a few pages from this book, that I have started to read. it is journey to the centre of the earth. It’s readable and fun, although it has a lot of advanced vocabulary, mainly narrative words. I hope to learn more and boost my English