MANUEL
CLASSWORK: How has education changed in your country over the last 50 years The educational system has changed in a positive sense. On the one hand, over all, there are not pressions to talk about political or religious facts very presents in any european country of last 50 years. On the other hand, changes have eliminated the discriminatory system with women or people without money to access at the university, for example. The advantages are several, the fact that nowadays we have gained an important discovery, network or internet, and is in this case, we have very important tools to improve any educational system. Technology and teaching, sounds good because they are progress in any educational system, for example, the potential for using distance education. To short, in the past, in my city, for example, we have had private schools with a very strict system and rules, with a important religious components. Over the years, and with a process of modernization, little by little, I think that governments have increased the quality of education.

The educational system (here in my country) has changed in a positive sense (over the last 50 years). On the one hand, there is no longer the pressure to talk about political or religious doctrine/ideas that was very present in any European country of 50 years ago. On the other hand, positive changes to university access have eliminated discrimination with regard to women and people on low incomes for example.

There are several advantages with the fact that nowadays we have the use of an important discovery, the network or Internet, and through/with this in important tool to improve any educational system/setting. Technology and teaching sounds good together because it means progress in any educational system/setting, for example, the potential for using distance education.

In short, in the past in my city for example, we have had private schools with a system that was very strict, with many rules, and with crucial religious components. Over the years, and with the process of modernisation, little by little, I think that successive governments have increased/raised/improved the quality of education.

<em>“On the one hand” and “on the other hand”are used to introduce contrasting ideas, however the nature of the information you present is similar in that both pieces of information refer to the elimination of something. I have reworded this a little to keep the construction you used. I think “firstly” and “secondly” would have worked well here.</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>The topic is an interesting subject, isnt it? I like the points you raised.</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>Good work!</em>