Jeff
My learning prossess. Hi everyone ! Today, I want to talk about learning a new language. For me it is english. A lot of people throughout the world have learned english as a second language at school. And the result is that you have a low level and can't remember very well how to use tenses, grammary etc... I got bored at school too ! But last year, I decided to learn by my own. I've watched tons of videos about topics that I like ( in english ) and I start over watching my favorite series which is Breaking Bad without subtitles. It helps you to get the slang, to be used to hearing native speakers at their real pace. But if you want to be fluent, you have to improve your pronunciation. I am remote from big cities and I don't know places where I could speak with american people. So I decided to speak to myself as much as I could and it works ! Now I don't struggle with words in english and since I've started speaking with people on italki, they can understand me without difficulty. Like a journey, learning a language might seem frustrating sometimes. You always have to learn new vocabulary to improve your speaking skills. I would say that the first tool to be at your ease when you have to speak in front of a native speaker is too be confident.
Your English is incredible! I am also working on my own to improve my French. I've been learning it for a few years in university, but I practice a lot at home, too. Like you, I watch TV shows to improve my comprehension (lately, it's been Candice Renoir).

My learning process.

Hi everyone ! Today, I want to talk about learning a new language. For me it is English. A lot of people throughout the world have learned English as a second language at school. And the result is that you have a low level and can't remember very well how to use tenses, grammary etc... I got bored at school too ! But last year, I decided to learn by on my own. I've watched tons of videos about topics that I like ( in English ) and I start over watching my favorite series which is Breaking Bad without subtitles. It helps you to get the slang, to be used to hearing native speakers at their real pace. But if you want to be fluent, you have to improve your pronunciation. I am remote from big cities and I don't know places where I could speak with American people. So I decided to speak to myself as much as I could and it works ! Now I don't struggle with words in English and since I've started speaking with people on italki, they can understand me without difficulty.
Like a journey, learning a language might seem frustrating sometimes. You always have to learn new vocabulary to improve your speaking skills. I would say that the first tool to be at your ease when you have to speak in front of a native speaker is too be confident.

Hi There, i should just say, Wow. its fantastic.
Well Done ! only minor mistakes

My learning prossess.

Hi everyone ! Today, I want to talk about learning a new language. For me it is english. A lot of people throughout the world have learned english as a second language at school. The result is that you have a low level and can't really remember how to use tenses, grammar etc... I got bored at school too ! But last year, I decided to learn on my own. I've watched tons of videos about topics that I like ( in english ) and I started re-watching my favorite series Breaking Bad without subtitles. It helps you to learn and understand the slang that they use and gets you used to hearing native speakers at their real talking pace. But if you want to be fluent, you have to improve your pronunciation. I live far from big cities and I don't know places where I could speak with american people. So I decided to speak to myself as much as I could and it works ! Now I don't struggle with words in english and since I've started speaking with people on italki, they can understand me without difficulty.
Like a journey, learning a language might seem frustrating sometimes. You always have to learn new vocabulary to improve your speaking skills. Finally I would say that the most important attribute that you can possess when you have to speak in front of a native speaker is confidence.