Irene
Cinemas Spanish cinemas have become lot less affordable for many people because of rising prices in recent years. When I was a child I'll never forget the first time I watched The Lion King in the cinema. Tickets cost 500 "pesetas" (spanish currency before of the introduction of the euro) which is about 3 euros. Nowadays, going to the cinema can cost at least about 8 or 9 euros. Nevertheles, there are others alternatives in order not to splash out much money on cinema. Fortunately, some local cinemas in the city have survived the new cinemas in the huge shopping centers, manteining their essence and providing films a bit less current for half-price tickets. Obviously, neither the seats are so comfortable nor the screen so large than the new cinemas but I think it's a good choice for cinema lovers.

Cinemas in Spain have become less affordable for many people because of its' rising prices during recent years. I once watched the Lion King when I was younger. Tickets were sold for about five hundred pesetas, (before introducing the euro currency) which is about 3 euros.
As we speek at the moment, going to the cinema costs up to 8 or 9 euros.
Nevertheles, there are others alternatives to not spend a lot of money at cinemas. Fortunately, local cinemas have survived being placed in shopping centers, mantaining their essence and selling tickets a bit less pricey/with a less budget in order to attract customers .
Obviously, the seats aren't as comfortable nor the screen is as large but I think it's a great alternative for people who'd like to go to the movies.

Not bad. Well done !

Cinemas

Spanish cinemas have become a lot less affordable for many people because of rising prices in recent years. I'll never forget the first time I watched The Lion King in the cinema when I was a child. Tickets used to cost 500 "pesetas" (spanish currency before of the introduction of the euro) which is about 3 euros today.
Nowadays, going to the cinema can cost around 8 or 9 euros.
Nevertheles, there are other alternatives in order to save money when going to the cinema. Fortunately, some local cinemas in the city have survived and provide tickets for around half the price  of the new cinemas that have opened in huge shopping centers.
Obviously, neither the seats nor the screen are the same as the large new cinemas, because their seats are somewhat uncomfortable and have a smaller viewing screen, however I think it's still a good choice for cinema lovers.