张龙
How to get along with a roommate? Our school's dormitory are prettly,good,We four students live a room,The dormitory facilities is very rich.Everyone has a desk,chair and the air conditioning.In the school ,we need to cost four years to learn knowledge ,However,four year is very long time,we have a long time to live the dormitory,In the dormitory .we need to live in harmony with roommates,I think live in a room with roommate how to deal with relationship between is very importence.We get along with roommat need to sincerely.We have to learn how to get along with roommates.In the daily life,wew are learning how to be tolerant,For example,If you want to sleep ,your roommates made alot of noise,You can't londly say to your roommates,you should tun down the radio to remind him in a lowvoice,In my opinion,Get along with our roommates should tolerant,comprehend and sciencely.
1

How to get along with a roommate?

Our school's dormitory is prettly good. We are four students living in a room. The dormitory facilities are very rich. Everyone has a desk, chair, and the air conditioning. At school, we need to spend four years to study our major. However, four years is very long time. It's a long time to live in the dormitory. In the dormitory, we need to live in harmony with roommates. I think living in a room with a roommate teaching you how to deal with relationships. This is very importence. We need to sincerely get along with our roommate. We have to learn how to get along with roommates. In the daily life, we are learning how to be tolerant. For example, if you want to sleep and your roommates are making a lot of noise, you can't shout at your roommates. You should ask him to turn down the radio to remind him in a low voice. In my opinion, getting along with our roommates means we should be tolerant, understanding and science.