Kristina
Please,check my essay "Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?" Learing foregin language is an integral part of studying at scholl.however there are different oppinions about what the best age to start learn it. I tend to think that secounf language should be tough by pupils at youngest stage. One the one hand,at primaty school children just starting to obatin new knowlages and because of hughue amount of new information it can be dificcult and confusing to deeply realize everything. Moreover,studying secound language could dely development of mother-tough language because of mixed information. However,therr is othe side of the coin.As for as I know at an early age children learn considerably faster. Also,it is important to underline that in primary school pupils are less shy and self-conscionus and they also pick up pronacuation better this makes great background to development of their language. Finally,knowning diversify languages is very important in modern world, it will be very helpful tool in childrens future. That's why language should be important subject as math and science. To sum up, it seems to me better learning foregin languages at primary school that at secoundry.

Please check my essay

"Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?"
Learning a foreign language is an integral part of studying at school. However, there are different opinions on what is the best age to start. I think that a second language should be taught to pupils as young as possible.
On one hand, at primary school, children are just starting to obtain new knowledge and because of the huge amount of new information it can be difficult and confusing to deeply understand everything. Moreover, studying a second language could delay the development of their first language because of mixed information.
On the other hand, as far as I know, at an early age, children learn considerably faster. Also, it is important to underline that in primary school, pupils are less shy and self-conscious and they will pick up pronunciation better. This makes a great foundation for the development of their new language.

Finally, knowing diverse languages is very important in the modern world. It will be a very helpful tool in children's future. That's why language should be as important a subject as math and science.
To sum up, it seems to me that it is better to learn foreign languages at primary school that at secondary.

Generally this is quite good, mostly just spelling mistakes. I've changed some words and phrases to make it sound more natural ("mother tongue" "I tend to think"...), even though they still made sense. Also interesting to note- the terms 'primary school' and 'secondary school' are British English, with 'secondary school' being (as far as I know) an exclusively Scottish term. Perfectly fine when talking to Brits, but Americans and other foreigners may be confused, and you may want to stick to 'elementary school' and 'high school'.