Angus
In some countries around the world men and women are having children later in life. Nowadays,young generations prefer to raising children in their later life.To what cause this phenomenon appear has raised societies' attention.In my perspective, financial problem and innovative attitude of young people are link to this topic. It is no doubt that the latest generation have a different attitude in child-bearing stage.Liberalism and materialism have driven them more enjoy the lover's world-simply live with their lover so they capable to travel in long distance or spending more time on their hobbies.Life would be greatly changed if they intend to having a baby.For example,no long hang out with their friends,spend time to attend their children and so on.Moreover.Financial status of young people is another factor that they have to taking into account.To illustrate, exaggerating cost of living,astonishing schooling fee are just the tip of iceberg.Thus,with the existing negatives elements,young parents are tend to postpone the parenthood in their old-age. In addition,late childbirth provide adequate preparations for young parents such as learn how to be a good fathers and mothers in the future,saving enough money for their children's educationl.More improtantly,they have more time to adapt to having a new member in their family. However. it is undeniable that late-birth has tremendous risk for the mothers such as pregnancy complication and difficult labour.Ageing,a severe issue around the world, consume a great deal of medical resources and funds every year, also associated with late-childbirth.From the perspective of the society,due to a shift in the age structure of the workforce,an ageing society with a low birthrate is likely to encounter labour shortage. Overall, the delay in having children is primarily attributed to the financial stress and restriction of freedom in the young parents' life.Although this may help them to have more time be ready for cultivating their children, the negative effects on both families and societies should not be ignored.
1

In some countries around the world men and women are having have children later in their lives.

Nowadays,young generations prefer to raising children in their later life <em>later in their lives</em>.To what cause this phenomenon appear has raised societies' attention (Not clear rephrase it) What in my perspective, financial problems and innovative attitude of young people are linked to this topic.

It is There is no doubt that the latest generation have a different attitude in child-bearing stage.Liberalism and materialism have driven them more enjoy the lover's world-simply live with their lover so they are capable to travel in long distance or spending more time on their hobbies. Life would be greatly changed if they intend to having a baby.For example,no long hang out with their friends,spend time to attend their children and so on.  Moreover, financial status of young people is another factor that they have to taking into account.To illustrate, exaggerating the exaggeration of the cost of living,astonishing schooling fee are just the tip of iceberg. Thus,with the existing negatives elements,young parents are tend to postpone the parenthood in their old-age.

In addition, late childbirth provide adequate preparations for young parents such as learn how to be a good fathers and mothers in the future,saving enough money for their children's educationl.More improtantly importantly ,they have more time to adapt to having a new member in their family.

However, it is undeniable that late-birth has tremendous risk for the mothers such as pregnancy complication and difficult labour, ageing,a severe issue around the world, consume a great deal of medical resources and funds every year, also associated with late-childbirth. From the perspective of the society, due to a shift in the age structure of the workforce,an ageing society with a low birthrate is likely to encounter labour shortage.

Overall, the delay in having children is primarily attributed to the financial stress and restriction of freedom in the young parents' life. Although this may help them to have more time be ready for cultivating their children, the negative effects on both families and societies should not be ignored.

Great ! It was really interesting !