José Alberto
A New Job. Hello Isabelle. In our previous meeting, I told you about my laboral experences and activities that I was doing in the office. Well, a lot of things have happened after that and I decided to change my job. I know that I said you "I'm very happy with my current work", however in my new job I'm happier. In fact, I work fewer hours everyday and only during four days every week. I earn more money, as well. Few things have changed respect to my previous activities. As the last company, I am who organize and supervise the implementation of qualities rules. However, I currently have direct access to the customers and providers. Also, I have my personal secretary and an exclusive car. Next month, I'll have some capacitations in abroad. France, Germany and Spain. Isabelle, my new job is one news that I needed to tell you. However, I have new news. Given my new salary, I'm going to buy a new house and to change my old car. My mother will live in my actual home, I think that is better for paying more attention with her. In fact, you and your family may visit her and staying there for many days. Saludos desde México.

A New Job.

Hello Isabelle.

In our previous meeting, I had told you about my responsibilities that I had in the office. Well, a lot of things have happened after that and I decided to change my job. I know that I told you "I'm very happy with my current work", however in my new job I'm happier. In fact, I work fewer hours everyday and only during four days every week. I earn more money, as well. 

A few things have changed with respect to my previous activities. As at the last company, I am the one who organizes and supervises the quality rules. However, in addition, I currently have direct access to the customers and providers. Also, I have my (own) personal secretary and a company car. Next month, I'll have some  business trips planned for France, Germany and Spain.

Isabelle, my new job is one thing that I wanted to tell you about. However, I have other news: Given my new salary, I'm going to buy a new house and (get) a new car. My mother will live in my current home so that I can pay her more attention. In fact, you and your family may visit her and stay there for many days.

Saludos desde México.

company car: un auto te dan (prestan) para tu uso personal

A New Job.

Hello Isabelle.

In our previous meeting, I told you about my work laboral experences and activities that I was doing in the office. Well, a lot of things have happened since then after that and I decided to change my job. I know that I told said you "I'm very happy with my current work", however in my new job I'm happier. In fact, I work fewer hours everyday and only during four days every week. I earn more money, as well.

A few Few things have changed with respect to my previous activities. At As the last company, I organised (or organized) am who organize and  supervised supervise the implementation of quality qualities rules. However, I currently have direct access to the customers and providers. Also, I have my personal secretary and an exclusive car. Next month, I'll have some projects capacitations in abroad in France, Germany and Spain.

Isabelle, my new job is one bit of news that I needed to tell you. However, I have some other new news. Given my new salary, I'm going to buy a new house and to change my old car. My mother will live in my  old house actual home, I think that  will be easier to look after her. is better for paying more attention with her. In fact, you and your family may visit her and stay staying there if you wish for many days.

Saludos desde México.