I'm not sleepy I'm not sleepy at all tonight. I think I'm tired today. I went to a clinic after work. It took about an hour by train. And then, I was wated for around an hour and a half to see my doctor. Usually about an hour. I was tired from waiting. I felt exhausted, when I took a train to go back home. It was a relief to get back home.

I'm Not Sleepy

I'm not sleepy at all tonight. I think I'm tired today. I went to a clinic after work. It took about an hour by train to get there. And then, I waited for around an hour and a half to see my doctor. Usually it does not take longer than an hour. I was tired from waiting. I felt exhausted and then I took a train to go back home. It was a relief to be back home.

I'm not sleepy

I'm not sleepy at all tonight. I think I'm tired today. I went to a clinic after work. It took about an hour by train. And then, I was wated waited for around an hour and a half to see my doctor. Usually, it takes about an hour. <em>(This sentence lacked a subject so it was unclear what you were referring to when you just say 'usually about an hour'. By adding 'it' you have a subject, thereby indicating that you're referring to the length of time you waited to see your doctor')</em>

I was tired from of waiting. <em>(Incorrect use of 'from'. 'From' is often used to describe a length of time, and action, etc., however you don't use it after an ajective. 'Tired' is an adjective and there is really no pattern when using 'of' but 'of' is commonly used after adjectives.)</em>

I felt exhausted, when I took a train to go back home. It was a relief I was relieved to get back home. <em>(In this sentence, your choice of word to describe the situation is not necessarily incorrect but not suitable when describing how you felt. When you're describing emotions, you should be using pronouns e.g. I, he, she, they, etc.)</em>

<em>I hope this helps. </em>