Nadia Надежда
Community Tutor
Motivation Hello~ Did you have a good day today? I hope that you did.^^ Honestly, I'm worry about my English. Is here many mistakes? Today I would like to tell you about one of the good motivations to learn languages. What is it? In my opinion, the best motivation is talking with foreiners. Talking with foreiners you can know more imformation, than you can find on Internet. Another culture, another thaditions, another language. New friends, new meeting, new life. What can be better? And it is wondeful, that in our time talking with foreiners is possible, even if distance between them more than thousand kilomiters. Let's learn languages!^^ Thank you for reading my entry~ Have a good time!
1

Motivation

Hello~ Did you have a good day today? I hope that you did.^^
Honestly, I'm worry worried about my English. Is here Are there many mistakes?
Today I would like to tell you about one of the my good motivations to learn languages. What is it? In my opinion, the best motivation is talking with to foreiners foreigners. Talking with foreiners you can know more imformation, than you can find on Internet. When talking with foreigners, you will gain more information compared to surfing the net.
Another culture, another thaditions ,tradition another language. New friends, new meetings, new life. What can could possibly be better?
And it is wondeful, that in our time, talking with foreiners is possible, it is possible to talk to foreigners, even if distance between them us is more than thousands of kilomiters. kilometers
Let's learn languages!^^

Thank you for reading my entry~ Have a good time!