Ilaria
Some sentences with verbs followed by to+infinitive I tried to write some sentences using verbs which are followed by to + infinitive. 1) I hope to pass the exam. 2) I agree with you to go together to the cinema next week. 3) I decided to take the exam on September. 4) I learned to swim many years ago. 5) You appear to be the youngest of your brothers. 6) I choose to move the knight. 7) I promised you to study more. 8) I offered to you my help to wash up the dishes. 9) I want you to talk less loud. 10) He refused to bring me by car to the station. 11) He seems to be older than me. 12) We tend to get depressed if we don't reach our goals. 13) The robber threatened to kill him. 14) George expected somebody to give him some explanations. 15) I manage to close the company next year.

Some sentences with verbs followed by to+infinitive

I tried to write some sentences using verbs which are followed by to + infinitive.

1) I hope to pass the exam.
2) I agree to go together with you to go together to the cinema next week.
3) I decided to take the exam on September.
4) I learned to swim many years ago.
5) You appear to be the youngest of your brothers.
6) I choose to move the knight.
7) I promised you to study more. I promised you that I would study more. or I promised to study more. 
8) I offered to you my help to wash up the dishes. I offered to help you wash the dishes. or I offered you my help with washing the dishes.
9) I want you to talk less loud. use the words 'softly' or 'softer' 
10) He refused to take bring me by car to the station.
11) He seems to be older than me.
12) We tend to get depressed if we don't reach our goals.
13) The robber threatened to kill him.
14) George expected someone (not somebody) to give him some explanations.
15) I manage to close the company next year.

7&8) 'You' is a direct object, but other than improving the flow of the sentence, there was nothing grammatically wrong with either of those sentences. Still, a native speaker would rarely if ever, construct the sentence in those patterns. Here's a website that may help you more.

https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/english-grammar/verbs/infinitive

10) 'Bring' implies something is coming to you. 'Take' implies something is going 'to' someplace either from you or from some other person.