María
INFORMAL EMAIL ABOUT EXCHANGE TRIP From: María To: Lara Dear Lara, Thank you for your email. I´m also very happy, I´m going to stay with your this summer, and I´m sure that I´m going to enjoy with your. I´ll stay with your for a tw weeks, I´m arriving at Stansted airport in flight XXX, at 9 o´clock on August 18, 2015. I like so much that you could come here and meet us in the airport, my mobile number is 6485..... I come back to Spain on September 10, 2015. I can to eat and drink all food, and I prefer my own room because I can sleep better but I don´t mind sharing a room with another student. Looking forward to hearing from you, Best wishes, María P.S.: I´m attaching my photo, so you can recognize me at the airport.

INFORMAL EMAIL ABOUT EXCHANGE TRIP

From: María
To: Lara

Dear Lara,
Thank you for your email. I´m also very happy that I´m going to stay with you this summer, and I´m sure that I´m going to have fun with you. I´ll stay with you for two weeks. I´m arriving at Stansted airport on flight XXX, at 9 o´clock (am or pm?) on August 18, 2015.

It would be great if you could come here and meet us in the airport. My mobile number is 6485.....

I will return to Spain on September 10, 2015. I can to eat and drink any kind of food, and I prefer my own room because I can sleep better but I don´t mind sharing a room with another student.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Best wishes,
María

P.S.: I´m attaching my photo, so you can recognize me at the airport.

This looks great. Good job!