Rahel
The Queen of Sweden Christina(1626-1689) became Queen at the age of 6 and when she was 18 she had some important roles. She used to work a lot and she could sleep only 5 hours per night. Since she was a child she knew a lot of languages: Swedish, Latin, Italian, German, Spanish and Greek, but she was also keen on Hebrew and Arabian. Her passion for language was connected to another kind of passion which was travelling. Queen Christina had travelled in many Countries and in Rome she got in love with a cardinal called Decio Azzolino. Queen Christina collected worldwide famous masterpieces(just for having an idea she had 700 paintings of Raphael, Rubens and Tiziano) and invited the French singer Anne Delabarre. She was interested in Philosophy too and she got in contact with René Descartes who died several months later.
1

The Queen of Sweden

Christina(1626-1689) became Queen at the age of 6 and when she was 18 she had some important roles.
She used to work a lot and she could sleep only 5 hours per night. Since she was a child she knew a lot of languages: Swedish, Latin, Italian, German, Spanish and Greek, but she was also keen on Hebrew andA rabic.
Her passion for language was connected to another kind of passion which was travelling. Queen Christina had travelled in many Countries and in Rome she got in love with a cardinal called Decio Azzolino.
Queen Christina collected worldwide famous masterpieces(just to have  an idea she had 700 paintings of Raphael, Rubens and Tiziano) and invited the French singer Anne Delabarre.
She was interested in Philosophy too and she got in contact with René Descartes who died several months later.