Germán
MY MOST INSPIRING TEACHER When I was a child my father said to me that I could learn so much of adult people, especially from my teachers. Besides a teacher is a model for everyone because he is going to share with us so many happiness, sadness and moments in one of the most important stage in our lives. In spite of the fact that it has been long enough to forget him, I still have so many memories about my teacher in primary school. In adittion to be sensitive to our needs, sensible with us and enthusiastic with each task that he planned for us, he liked to be honest and responsable with our education. No matter how hard it was what we had to do he always said to us: “just do it”. Furthermore he taught me that I would reach any of my dreams if I strongly believed in it. It might be pretty difficult to know if my life would have been different if I had not known him. On the one hand he was my physical education teacher and the other hand he was my first football coach. After that, he has became a great friend with whom I have shared many stage of my life such as becoming a physical education teacher like him. In conclusion, we find people in life who become very influential for us. Sometimes a teacher might be one of them.
1

MY MOST INSPIRING TEACHER

When I was a child my father told me that I could learn so much from  adults , especially from my teachers. Besides a teacher is a model for everyone because he is going to share with us so much happiness, sadness and moments in one of the most important stages in our lives.
In spite of the fact that it has been long enough to forget him, I still have so many memories of my teacher in primary school. In addition to being  sensitive to our needs, sensible with us and enthusiastic with each task that he planned for us, he liked to be honest and responsible  with our education.
No matter how hard it was what we had to do he always said to us: “just do it”. Furthermore he taught me that I would reach any of my dreams if I strongly believed in it.
It might be pretty difficult to know if my life would have been different if I had not known him. On the one hand he was my physical education teacher and the other hand he was my first football coach. After that, he has became a great friend with whom I have shared many stage of my life such as becoming a physical education teacher like him.
In conclusion, we find people in life who become very influential for us. Sometimes a teacher might be one of them.

1

MY MOST INSPIRING TEACHER

When I was a child my father said to me that I could learn so much of adult people, especially from my teachers. Besides a teacher is a model for everyone because he is going to share with us so much happiness, sadness and moments in one of the most important stage in our lives.
In spite of the fact that it has been long enough to forget him, I still have so many memories about my teacher in primary school. In adittion to be sensitive to our needs, sensible with us and enthusiastic with each task that he planned for us, he liked to be honest and responsible with our education.
No matter how hard it was what we had to do he always told us: “just do it”. Furthermore he taught me that I would reach any of my dreams if I strongly believed in it.
It might be pretty difficult to know if my life would have been different if I had not known him. On the one hand he was my physical education teacher and the other hand he was my first football coach. After that, he has become a great friend with whom I have shared many stages of my life such as becoming a physical education teacher like him.

MY MOST INSPIRING TEACHER

When I was a child my father said to me that I could learn so much from adults, especially from my teachers. Besides, a teacher is a model for everyone because he shares with us so much happiness, sadness and moments in one of the most important stages in our lives.
In spite of the fact that it has been long enough to forget him, I still have so many memories about my teacher in primary school. In addition to being sensitive to our needs, sensible with us and enthusiastic with each task that he planned for us, he liked to be honest and responsible with our education.
It might be pretty difficult to know if my life would have been different if I had not known him. On the other hand he was my physical education teacher and on the other, he was my first football coach. After that, he had become a great friend with whom I have shared many stages of my life such as becoming a physical education teacher like him.
In conclusion, we find people in our lives who become very influential to us. Sometimes a teacher might be one of them.