Katherine Meng
Morocco Hello,everyone.my name is Katherine Meng,I am from Inner mongolian,I lived in Jerada Morocco since 11 May,I know you want to ask me that Did you go to travel ? I want to say that I came here for work. I like the blue sky for Jerada,it is very very blue,I have never seen this blue sky,although my hometown have the blue sky,but I think that it is bluer than my hometown and I like local Yoghourt,Watermelon,Cherry,Hami melon and Honey and it is cheaper than China,however,I don't know that why is so surprise for the local person see Chinese,the local kids will yell for "Chinoise" when I was walked the street and they will always follow me if I say hello,whatever,I like Jerada.
1

Morocco

Hello,_everyone._My name is Katherine Meng._I am from Inner Mongolia. I have lived in Jerada, Morocco since May 11th._I know you want to ask me: did you go to travel? I want to say that I came here for work. I like how blue the sky is in Jerada. It is very very blue._I have never seen such a blue sky even though my hometown also has the blue sky. but I think that it is bluer than the sky in my hometown. I like the local yogurt,_watermelon,_cherries,_Hami melon and honey and it is cheaper than China. However,_I don't know that why it is so surprising for the local person to see a Chinese person. The local kids will yell for "Chinoise" when I walk down the street and they will always follow me if I say hello. Still, I like Jerada.

Very good! I changed a few things that were grammatically correct but didn't sound natural to me. We typically talk about "blue skies" (plural) rather than sky to talk about good weather, but if you want to talk about the shade of blue of the sky, we say "how blue the sky is." Be careful not to let your sentences get too long; in English, we tend to prefer shorter sentences. You also want to remember to leave spaces after punctuation marks like commas (,) and periods (.). 

I am a documenter.manage some documents.
Hi Katherine,what are you doing in Morocco?