Samuel
The key ability is proactivity I have always admired those who achieved great things. Whether they were great scientists, artists or businessmen, I fantasized about being like them. But it seemed so impossible. There are 7 billion human beings in the world, how can I be exceptional against such huge competition? I am not a most talented person in the world, therefore I have no chance. As the years went, I realized how mistaken I was. I met some of the successful people who changed something in Slovakia. I realized they were not exceptional by their talent. Yes, they were intelligent, they had above average communication skill, but not exceptionally. Some of my friends had higher IQ, better presentation skills, or empathy. But they were not that successful. And then I saw it. The key differentiator was the proactivity. The impactful persons I met, haven't used the phrases "it is impossible" nor "it is not my responsibility". They were focused on the results and they were driven to overcome all obstacles. They just wanted to change something and were not afraid of consequences. It is hard to follow your dream. Your friends say to you: "You are a fool. You are wasting your time. You can never achieve that." The successful people just don't give up. That's it.
1

The key ability is proactivity

I have always admired those who achieved great things. Whether they were great scientists, artists or businessmen, I fantasized about being like them. But it seemed so impossible. There are 7 billion human beings in the world, how can I be exceptional against such huge competition? I am not the most talented person in the world, therefore I have no chance.

As the years went on, I realized how mistaken I was. I met some of the successful people who changed something in Slovakia.
I realized they were not exceptional by their talent. Yes, they were intelligent, they had above average communication skills, but not exceptional. Some of my friends had higher IQs, better presentation skills, or empathy. But they were not that successful.

And then I saw it. The key differentiator was their proactivity. The impactful persons I met, haven't used the phrases "it is impossible" nor "it is not my responsibility". They were focused on the results and they were driven to overcome all obstacles. They just wanted to change something and were not afraid of consequences.

It is hard to follow your dream. Your friends say to you: "You are a fool. You are wasting your time. You can never achieve that."

The successful people just don't give up. That's it.