Miya
About Travel I had a dream to travel the world but I borned and growed up in a small and poor village.I had never been to a city until I was 12 years old. I left my hometown and went to middle school in a city.It was my first time to go travelling from my hometown to a city. Some people said life is travelling, you don't know what will happen in next second.what you should care is the scenery along the way and the mood while you watch the scenery outside the train window. I have been to some places because my job, like Moscow,London,Oakland,Las Vegas,Bangkok,Dubai.(by the way, thank you a lot for whom help me, it encourages me to learn English again)

About Travel

I had a dream to travel the world, but I was borned and grewed up in a small and poor village. I had never been to a city until I was 12 years old. I left my hometown and went to middle school in a city. It was my first time to go (travelling) from my hometown to a city. Some people said say that life is travelling, you don't know what will happen in the next second. What you should care about is the scenery along the way, and the your mood while you watch the scenery outside the train window. I have been to some places because for my job, like Moscow, London, Oakland, Las Vegas, Bangkok, Dubai.(by the way, thank you a lot for to those whom help me, it encourages me to learn English again)

About Travel

I had a dream to travel around the world but I was born and bought up in a small and poor village. I had never been to a city until I was 12 years old. I left my hometown and went to middle school in a city.It was my first time that i travelled from my hometown to a city. Some people said life is travelling, you don't know what will happen in next second. What you should care is the scenery along the way and the mood while you watch the scenery outside the train window. I have been to some places because of my job, like Moscow,London,Oakland,Las Vegas,Bangkok,Dubai.(by the way, thank you very much to anyone who helps me, it encourages me to learn English again)