Alexis
The sounds of the trees Many people probably never hear the sounds which trees create. Scientists mentioned that they heard the sounds which were of distress signals of the trees. Moreover, insects may be hear their signals too and are drawn to them like a vultures to a dying animals. Researchers fastened a sensors to the bark of the parched trees. They found out that the drought-stricken trees transsmit their plight in the 50 to 500 kilohertz range. (The unaided human ear can detect no more than 20 kilohertz) The red oak, white pine, maple and birch all make slightly different sound in the form of vibrations.

The sounds of the trees

Many people probably never hear the sounds which trees make. Scientists have stated that they have detected these sounds, which are distress signals of trees. Moreover, insects may detect these signals too and are drawn to them like vultures to dying animals. Researchers fastened sensors to the bark of parched trees. They found that drought-stricken trees transmit their plight in the 50 to 500 kilohertz range. (The unaided human ear can detect no more than 20 kilohertz) The red oak, white pine, maple and birch all make slightly different sounds in the form of vibrations.

The sounds of the trees

Many people probably never hear the sounds which trees make [create]. Scientists have stated [mentioned] that they have heard the sounds, which were of distress signals of the trees. Moreover, insects maybe hear their signals too, and are drawn to them like a vultures to a dying animals. Researchers fastened a sensors to the bark of the parched trees. They found out that the drought-stricken trees transsmit their plight in the 50 to 500 kilohertz range. (The unaided human ear can detect no more than 20 kilohertz) The red oak, white pine, maple and birch all make a slightly different sound in the form of vibrations.

The sounds of the trees

Many people probably never hear the sounds which trees create. Scientists mentioned that they heard the sounds which were of distress signals from the trees. Moreover, insects may be hear their signals too and are drawn to them like a vultures to a dying animals. Researchers fastened a sensors to the bark of the parched trees. They found out that the drought-stricken trees transsmit their plight in the 50 to 500 kilohertz range. (The unaided human ear can detect no more than 20 kilohertz) The red oak, white pine, maple and birch all make slightly different sound in the form of vibrations.