Camilo
My frustrating experience on Italki I´m a little upset, how is possible I had scheduled 3 English lesson with 3 different professors in one week and no one of them show up ? and more frustrating is I need to wait almost 2 weeks to get my credits back. I been trying to prepare myself for an important interview held in English in the following days and I thought in the beginning to take “private” lessons will be a good idea to improve my English skills faster. What are the policy of Italky in this cases?

My frustrating experience on Italki

I´m a little upset, how is possible I had scheduled 3 English lessons with 3 different professors in one week and not one of them showed up. More frustrating is I need to wait almost 2 weeks to get my credits back.

I been trying to prepare myself for an important interview held in English in the following days. I thought in the beginning, that by taking “private” lessons will be a good idea to improve my English skills.
What is the policy of Italki in this cases?

Yo te entiendo.  Cuando quiero ayuda en español con mis ensayos españoles.  Tengo problema con algunos latinos que no me ayuda.  Ellos solo hablan pero no me ayudan.

It is a pity! This is the link of a community tutor who is really compromised with their students: http://www.italki.com/teacher/1507633 He is very patient and he will correct you in pronunciation and grammar. He also is going to suggest you several ways to say the same thing.
It takes a lot of time to get that issue solved. I have had other kind of issues like the teacher showed up 15 minutes later and the lesson only lasted 45 minutes. Even thought, she charged me for 60 minutes. Plus, some tutors don't even care about correcting your pronounciation or grammar mistakes. They think you are paying them to talk to them.
Oh wow sounds very annoying. :/