Claire
Las Vegas I've been to Las Vegas several times, it's really a good place to relax. People said there are three things you must do in there, "buffet, show and casino." I did have the Buffet but it's just soso, but I really love the show and the casino. I'm not a gambler, but it's really interesting to play the slot machine. I saw the O and KA show before and I will see the Blue Man show next time. Otherwise, do you have anything good to recommend?
1

Las Vegas

I've been to Las Vegas several times[;] it's really a good place to relax.

People [say] there are three things you must do [] there[:] [the] buffet[s], [the] show[s,] and [the] casino[s]. [more a list, so no need for quotes]

I did have the [b]uffet but it [was] just [so-so].  I really love the show[s] and the casino[s].
I'm not a gambler, but it's really interesting to play the slot machine[s].
I saw [] <em>O</em> and <em>KA</em> [] and [] will see the <em>Blue Man [Group]</em> next time.
Other [than these], do you have anything [else you'd] recommend?

1

Las Vegas

I've been to Las Vegas several times, it's really a good place to relax.
People said that there are three things you must do in there, "buffet, show and casino."
I did have the Buffet but it's just so-so, but I really love the show and the casino.
I'm not a gambler, but it's really interesting to play the slot machine.
I saw have seen the O and KA show before and I will see the Blue Man show next time.
Otherwise*, do you have anything good to recommend?

*Apart from these . .