Samantha
New job Three months ago I got a new job. I love this new adventure, but I have to talk in English with a lot of people coming to several countries. It's quite difficult for me, because I have many grammar's gaps and sometimes I lost the words. Every day I listen an English podcast, and I try to talk as much as possible. In June I'm going to having some lessons with a professional teacher. I hope to improve my English soon...
2

New job

Three months ago I got a new job.
I love this new adventure, but I have to talk in English with a lot of people coming to (change 'coming to' to 'from'?) several <different> countries.
It's quite difficult for me, because I have many grammar's gaps (there are lots of gaps in my grammar) and sometimes I lost the words (I can't find the right words).
Every day I listen <to> an English podcast, and I try to talk as much as possible.
In June I'm going to having some lessons with a professional teacher.

I hope to improve my English soon...

Overall, the English here is excellent! 

Thank you for your encouragement and advice Seif!
Hello!. You know!. Learning a new language is all about making some sort of environment that can help you to be surrounded with that language. You have very nice English environment, because you have an opportunity to speak with native speakers twenty four seven. So! don't be frightened, speak with confidence and enthusiasm. Spend almost the rest of your time listening and I guarantee you that you gonna rich there. GOOD LUCK