Gilles
I've been diagnosed with tuberculosis. As I said in the title, I've been diagnosed with tuberculosis. We all know that this disease can be fatal. The thing is that the virus is literally "sleeping" inside my body, so I'm not seriously ill and I don't have to stay at the hospital. Since that disease is very rare in developed country, some people ask me how did I contract this disease. The answer is that a friend a mine is Senegalese, and he contracted the disease in Senegal before coming back in France. He also infected few of my classmates. As a result, I will be on medication for the following 3 months.
1

I've been diagnosed with tuberculosis.

As I said in the title, I've been diagnosed with tuberculosis. We all know that this disease can be fatal. The thing is that the virus is literally "sleeping" inside my body, so I'm not seriously ill and I don't have to stay at the hospital. Since the disease is very rare in developed country, some people have asked me how did I contract this disease. The answer is that a friend of mine is Senegalese, and he contracted the disease in Senegal before coming back to France. He also infected few of my classmates. As a result, I will be on medication for the following three months.

In general, when you write a number that is smaller than 10: write it out in full. 

Ouch! I have a friend with a similar story, he said the worst bit was the diagnosis where they had to grab a tiny segment of his lung by dangling a tool down his throat! 

Hope you are better soon. 

Yes, you are right Gilles because we tend to think that tuberculosis is from the past! I hope soon you'll get rid of it for good, take care of yourself...