Jaime Oliver
I have a dream The last week I went to New York to running the marathon of this city. This sport event is so important in all world. I felt very emotional because run this marathon was my dream since a long time. The first day in New York city, I went with other friends to Central Park to run one hour. It was a amazing experience, I was seen all with great attention. Never I have felt so happy to run. I felt that I was like in the sky. The following days, I went to visit the city, I saw Manhattan and visited different wonderful buildings.
It must have been awesome ! good job :)

I have a dream

Last week I went to New York to compete in the marathon held in the city. This sports event is famous arond the world. I felt very emotional because running in this marathon had been my dream for a long time. My first day in New York city was spent by running for an hour with some friends in Central park. It was an amazing experience, I was watched with great attention. Never had I have felt so happy to run. It felt like I was running through the sky .
The next couple of days, I went to visit the city, I saw Manhattan and visited different wonderful buildings.

I have a dream

The last week I went to New York to run in the marathon of that city. This sports event is so important in all world. I felt very emotional because running in this marathon was my dream a long time ago.

The first day in New York City, I went with some friends to Central Park to run for one hour. It was an amazing experience. I viewed it all with great attention. Never, have I felt so happy to run, I felt that I was flying through  the sky.
The following days, I went to visit the city and I saw Manhattan.  I visited different buildings that were interesting.