MissWang
College Entrance Examination The college entrance examination will begin in several days!Although l experienced, l still excited!A saying"your life is not complete, lf you don't experienced the college entrance examination." SO l'm a lucky dog. l know how difficult we experienced, how boring we spent, how tears and sweat we dropped!Hope they can enter the college which they favorite !Every year, there are abundant students enter the college. The same time, abundant undergraduates go out the college to find jobs!l know l will become a members of them!

College Entrance Examination

The college entrance examination will begin in several days!Although l am experienced, l still am excited!The saying"your life is not complete, lf you don't experienced the college entrance examination." SO l'm a lucky dog. l know how difficult are experience was, how boring are classses were, and how much tears and sweat we dropped!I hope they (who are you referring to?)can enter their favorite college!Every year, there are abundant students who enter the college. At The same time, abundant undergraduates go out from the college to find jobs!l know l will become one of them!

In American academic and business writing, we rarely use exclamation points.

I am not sure what you really mean in this sentence:Although l am experienced, l still am excited!

Perhaps you are using the wrong transition when you use Although.

This sentence--The saying"your life is not complete, lf you don't experienced the college entrance examination."-- is a fragment (an incomplete sentence, not acceptable in college English)