hoan
Summer holiday in Vietnam After about 10 months for a school year, teachers and students are going on a summer holiday. It is very hot in the North. Some students still go to school because no one takes care of them. They are unlucky. Other children come back their hometowns to visit their grandparents. They often stay at their grandparents' houses about one month. Then they could attend the summer class at school or at educational center. Parents also encourage their children to learn swimming, dancing, playing organ...

Summer holiday in Vietnam

After about 10 months of the school year, the teachers and students go on a summer holiday. It is very hot in the North. Some students still go to school because no one takes care of them. They are unlucky. Other children come back to their hometowns to visit their grandparents. They often stay at their grandparents' homes for about one month. Then they could attend the summer class at school or at an educational center. Parents also encourage their children to learn swimming, dancing and playing organ...

Thank you for your comment. I mean some students like kids in the kindergartens still go to school because their parents have to go to work. Is it more clear?
I don't quite understand your meaning with this sentence: "Some students still go to school because no one takes care of them." (The grammar is all correct, I just don't understand the sense of it). Other than that, great job! :)