Vitaly
Who Helped Me Most? My boss Efi: I was progressive programmer. I developed and improved programs for insurance company. I worked too much. And one day, it was common day, Efi said to me: “I have meeting and you must enjoy”. I was excited and thought: “Why? I work too much !!! I don’t need it”. and replied: “I have too much work and I haven't time.” After that he said: “You don’t understanding it now, you must more confidence. If you want grew in company you must enjoy. And don’t worry I will enjoy with you as long as you can to do this alone ”. In this moment i felt: “He is right!!! He do it for me and for my future. I was excited”. Nowadays I havn’t problem with meeting. I know people in company and understand what he did for me. My coacher Zeev: I started train Aikido practice five years ago. He likes in lesson told stories. And he told one story about “Why peoples live have end?” It simple story.One man once in world where haven't death. But all people in this world only lie and do nothing. When he said: “Why?” those replied: “We have a time”” After that i thought I haven’t to much time I must to do now. I was excite. Nowadays: I always do something now.
1

Who Helped Me Most?

My boss Efi:
I was a progressive programmer. I developed and improved programs for an  insurance company. I was working  too much. And one day, it was  a regular  day, Efi said to me: “I have a meeting and you  will enjoy it”. I was excited and thought: “Why? I work too much !!! I don’t need it”. and replied:
“I have too much work and I haven't time.” After that he said: “You don’t understand  it now, you must have more confidence. If you want to grow  in company you must enjoy yourself. And don’t worry I will  have fun(??)with you as long as you can to do this alone ”.
In this moment i felt: “He is right!!! He is doing  it for me and for my future. I was excited”.
Nowadays I havn’t  any problem with meetings. I know people in company and understand what he did for me.
My coacher Zeev:
I started train Aikido practice five years ago. He likes in lesson told stories. And he told one story about “Why  people have purpose in their lives?” It's a  simple story.One man was once in world where there was no  death. But all people in this world only lie and do nothing. When he said: “Why?” those replied: “We have  time”” After that i thought I don't have so  much time I must to do now. I was excited.
Nowadays: I always do something now.