Azamat
Corruption in FIFA Switzerland's police's arrested fourteen FIFA's head members. It's because of a massive corruption in the biggest football organization. Well, better late than never, but why police's turned a blind eye to a mess until now? I think, Blatter and all of decrepit functionaries in charge of a huge corruption. Anyway, this accident had coincided with sanctions on Russia. Next step must be to rob World Football Championship from Russia. In that case, it'll be a really unfair to Russians, but maybe it's just a gossip. So, time will tell.

Corruption in FIFA

Switzerland's police's arrested fourteen FIFA's head members. It's because of a massive corruption in the biggest football organization. Well, better late than never, but why did the police turned a blind eye to a mess until now?
I think, Blatter and all of decrepit functionaries in charge of a huge corruption.
Anyway, this accident had coincided with sanctions on Russia. Next step must be to rob World Football Championship from Russia.
In that case, it'll be a really unfair to Russians, but maybe it's just a gossip.
So, time will tell.