hanmay
Today is very busy. Hi good afternoon everyone. I try to write the note 3 times,because I had many mistakes and deleted my writing memo. I am shocked. I have lots of works today that I will teach a new student an experimental method and I have to teach my Japanese friend Chinese. But else I have more tasks that I need to memorize 80 new words and prereading my lesson. I used to teach my friend Chinese, of course I taught her Chinese using Japanese. That time I had a problem what sometimes I couldn’t express my opinion to her, so she couldn’t understand my meaning even though I tried to do my best. I feel Japanese is difficult. I have been in Japan almost 10 years, but sometimes I still have some trouble on my speaking and writing. Before I thought that the best way to improve your foreign language is that you should go to the country where you have to speak the language. But now I don’t so think, I think it is not important, if you have an enthusiasm which you want to learn a language, you can utilize lots of resources to make friends and learn the language. I wrote a first note yesterday, I got lots of helps from kind friends. I am very happy and thanks the friendly friends. 2 mouths ago, I couldn’t write a simply sentence, but today I can write a lot, even there are many mistakes in my note. I believe the idiom “No pain, No gain”. Hanmay 27/05/2015
1

Today is very busy.

Hi! Good afternoon, everyone. I try to write the note 3 times, because I had made many mistakes and deleted my writing memo. I am shocked.
I have lots of work today ,for instance, I will teach a new student an experimental method and I have to teach my Japanese friend Chinese. In addition, I have to memorize 80 new words and prereading my lesson.
I used to teach my friend Chinese. Of course, I taught her Chinese using Japanese. That time I had a problem that sometimes I couldn’t express my opinions to her, so she couldn’t understand my meaning even though I tried my best. I feel Japanese is difficult. I have been in Japan almost 10 years, but sometimes I still have some troubles on my speaking and writing. Before I thought that the best way to improve your foreign language was that you should go to the country where you have to speak the language. But now I don’t think so. I think it is not important.if you have an enthusiasm that you want to learn a language, you can utilize lots of resources to make friends and learn the language.
I wrote a first note yesterday, I got lots of helps from kind friends. I am very happy and thanks the friendly friends. 2 months ago, I couldn’t write a simply sentence, but today I can write a lot, even there are many mistakes in my note. I believe the idiom “No pain, No gain”.

Hanmay
27/05/2015

1

I'm very busy today.

Hi! Good afternoon everyone. I tried to write the note 3 times because I had many mistakes. I deleted my written memo. I am shocked.

I have lots of things to do today. I will have to teach a new student about an experimental method. Then, I have to teach my Japanese friend Chinese.Other than that, I also need to memorize 80 new words and to pre-read my lesson.
I used to teach my friend Chinese. I taught her Chinese using Japanese, of course. That time I had a problem in which sometimes I couldn’t express my opinion to her therefore she couldn’t understand what I mean even though I tried to do my best. I think Japanese is difficult. I have been in Japan for almost 10 years, but sometimes I still have some trouble in my speaking and writing. Before, I thought that the best way to improve your knowledge in foreign language is to go to the country of your chosen language. But now I don’t think so. I think it is not important. If you have an enthusiasm to learn a language, you can utilize lots of resources to make friends and learn the language.
I wrote a first note yesterday. I got lots of helps from kind friends. I am very happy and thankful of the friendly people. 2 mouths ago, I couldn’t write a simply sentence. But today I can write a lot, eventhough there are many mistakes in my note. I believe in the idiom “No pain, No gain”.

Hanmay
27/05/2015