Aniula
what can i say in video to host family I really want to be an au pair, because i love travelling. It's my the biggest dream to visit USA. I'm convinced that i will be a good nanny for Yours childern. I work as a teacher in Kindergarten. I'm working with kids who are between 3 and 5 years old. I have also three cousins. We spend a good time together and have a lot of fun. i like spending time with children, teaching their new things ang playing with them. I hope You enjoy this video. See You soon.

what can i say in video to host family

I really want to be an au pair, because I love travelling. It's My the biggest dream is to visit the USA. I'm convinced that I will be a good nanny for yours children. I work as a teacher in kindergarten. I'm working with kids who are between 3 and 5 years old. I have also three cousins. We spend a good <em>(or say "an enjoyable")</em> time together and have a lot of fun. I like spending time with children, teaching them new things and playing with them. I hope you enjoy this video. See you soon.

This is very good!