Spiro
i am a college student i want to learn english hi i want to learn english because i have a IELTS examination. i hope i can have a foreign friend.And i can teach you chinese i speak chinese very well but my english level was low so i need a friend who speak english very well. thank you for your time.

I am a college student and i want to learn English

Hi, I want to learn english because I have an IELTS exam coming up. I hope I can make a foreign friend who speaks English. I could teach you Chinese as I speak it very well. The reason why I need a friend who speaks good English is because my level of English is poor.
Thank you for your time.

I  am a college student, I want to learn English

Hi I want to learn English because I have a IELTS examination soon. i hope i can have a foreign friend.And i can teach you chinese i speak chinese very well but my english level was is low so i need a friend who speaks english very well.
thank you for your time.

When you use I, or when you speak about languages, like English, or Chinese, you have to use a capital letter. I corrected them  at the beginning, but they all need to be corrected.

Good luck with your English.

I am a college student I want to learn english

Hi I want to learn english because I have an IELTS examination. I hope I can have a foreign friend.And I can teach you chinese I speak chinese very well but my english level  low so I need a friend who speaks english very well.
Thank you for your time.

I hope that you find that friend !