silvia
Short professional email Dear … Nice to meet you. I am Silvia and I worked in the past with Juan Rodriguez in Carchi, when I was programme officer with the organisation in Ecuador. The Provincial Government contacted me regarding Juan’s mission in Brussels which I am aware you are being coordinating from here. They have asked my help about the possibility to make a video of his intervention and the emails shared with the delegation were intended to find out how this is managed by the organisations in this type of events. I am glad to have the opportunity to attend the different seminars of this busy week in Brussels concerning decentralised cooperation and development and even if I work now in the private sector to know more about the most recent issues in the field. I hope to meet you personally next week Have a nice day Best regards, Silvia
1

Short professional email

Dear …
Nice I'm pleased to meet you. I am Silvia and I worked in the past with Juan Rodriguez in Carchi, when I was a programme (program - in North America) officer with the organization in Ecuador. The Provincial Government contacted me regarding Juan’s mission in Brussels which I understand that am aware you are being coordinating from here.

They have asked my help regarding about the possibility to the feasibility of making a video of his intervention.  and The purpose of the emails which were shared with the delegation was intended to discover find out how this is managed by the organizations in these type of events. (I'm not clear on the meaning of this paragraph)

I am glad to have the opportunity to attend the different seminars of this busy week in Brussels concerning decentralized cooperation and development. and Even if though I work now work in the private sector, I still like to keep up with know more about the most recent events happening issues in the field.

I hope to have an opportunity to meet with you personally next week. 
Have a nice day. 

Best regards,

Silvia

I hope this helps!

1

Short professional email

Dear …
Nice to meet you. I am Silvia and I worked in the past with Juan Rodriguez in Carchi, when I was programme officer with the organisation in Ecuador. The Provincial Government contacted me regarding Juan’s mission in Brussels which I am aware you are being coordinating from here.

They have asked my help about the possibility to make  of making a video of his intervention and the emails shared with the delegation were intended to find out how this is managed by the organisations in these type of events.

I am glad to have the opportunity to attend the different seminars of this busy week in Brussels concerning decentralised cooperation and development, and even though I now work now in the private sector, to know more about the most recent issues in the field.

I hope to meet you personally next week
Have a nice day

Best regards,

Silvia