Alex
A letter to my friend Dear friend Thrank you very much for your letter. I was really nice to hear from you again. It's such a long time since we wrote each one. I am glad because you want to know more about Spanish festivals. As you thought, there are a lot of festivals in this country. Every village have their festival, simetimes more than one. On of the most important is Sanfermines. It is celebrated every July in Pamplona. It is very famous because there are bull races in the streets of the city. In those days, the town increases their population. There are people from all countries around the globe. I hope it can help you I look forward to seeing you Regards Alex (If you want to Skype conversation, I change my Spanish for your English. I would like to improve my speaking skills)

A letter to my friend

Dear friend
Thank you very much for your letter. It was really nice hearing from you again. It's been such a long time since we wrote one another.
I am glad, because you want to know more about Spanish festivals. As you thought, there are a lot of festivals in this country. Every village has their festival, sometimes even more than one. One of the most popular is Sanfermines. It is celebrated every July in Pamplona. It is very famous, because bull races take place in the streets of the city. In those days, the town attracts a lot of touristic interest. People that come from over the globe.
I hope my letter is of any help to you.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
Regards
Alex

(If you want to engage in a Skype conversation, I exchange my Spanish for your English. I would like to improve my speaking skills)