Luna
Famous people´s private life To start with, I should say that regarding the fact that famous people are human like the rest of the world, they also have their rights to privacy as ordinary people. In my opinion, famous people perform a job which everybody enjoyes and knows so everybody should have account just that of them and anything else. Firstly, everybody knows that some actors, top models, football players and so on need the journalists and the magazines reports in order to get more famous and promote their lives to the public eye, that is why they become the focusof people interestsshowing their private life to the world. From my point of view these people should not make their private life public showing it into magazines as they are risking to lose their privacity. I assume, it is very tempting to accept a magazine proposal as they are usually paid big amounts of money so some actors ,who sell their lives, should not get upset if they aren´t respected while they are going for a walk. Secondly, moreover , famous people´s private life on magazines is a businessin which both journalists and famous people earn too much money. Likewise, those lives are fairly atractive to ordinary people as they feel really pleasant while they are watching famous people´s life due to they admire them and love the feeling of glamour and fascinatation a famous person gives off very much.
1

Famous people´s private lives

To start with, I should say that regarding the fact that famous people are human like the rest of the world, they also have their rights to privacy as ordinary people. In my opinion, famous people perform a job which everybody enjoys and knows

<em> so everybody should have account just that of them and anything else.</em> No entiendo

Firstly, everybody knows that some actors, top models, football players and so on need the journalists and the magazines <em>reports</em> (Better: stories) in order to <em>get</em> (better: become) more famous and promote themselves or their image in the public eye, that is why they become the focus of people's  interest, showing their private life to the world.
From my point of view these people should not make their private life public by allowing it to be discussed in magazines as they risk losing their privacy. I assume it is very tempting to accept a magazine proposal as they are usually paid big amounts of money so some actors ,who sell (out) their lives, should not get upset if they aren´t respected while they are going for a walk.
Secondly, moreover , publishing stories on famous people's private lives in magazines is a business in which both journalists and famous people earn too much money. Likewise, those lives are fairly attractive to ordinary people as they feel really (good) pleasant while they are watching famous people´s life due to the fact (that) they admire them and love the feeling of glamour and they have fascinatation with the lives of their favorite famous people.  <em>Hay demasiado pensamientos en la última oración</em>

<em>en inglés hay un modismo para las personas que viven su vida mirando la vida de otros, por cualquier razon: Get a life! </em>

<em>También les digo a mis hijos cuando miren muchos deportes/TV. Deja de pasar su vida mirando la vida de otros. Ellos se pagan por jugar fútbol; no te pagan por mirandolo.</em>

<em>Sell out- este verbo descubra a lo mejor un poco mejor que simplemente "sell" en el caso de algunas celibradades (celebrities) que venden su vida privada por el dinero.
</em>