Lucas Silva
Why are people poor? Let me tell you something which maybe you had never heard before. I was thinking about why so many persons have a stingy life, full of problems in all areas of life while just few people enjoy a happy life, with not just money, but with a good family, peace, and so on. I came to a conclusion that people are poor because they think small. What I mean is, most of us prefer to complain than to do something to change the situation. For example, an employee complain about how small his salary is and why his friend have a bigger salary and get more opportunities than others. But, sometimes, this same employee came late at work, he keep stalling instead of working, he's a gossiper, just think in to have fun instead of think about how he can improve his abilities. After that, this same kind of people see persons who won in life and say: "Nah! This guy is so lucky!", or "He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth!". So, the medicine to heal a small thinker is to begin thinking big. What is to think small? It’s to think of what you don’t have instead of what you do. It’s to think of what you can’t do instead of what you can. It’s to think of a problem instead of a solution. It’s to think of what you have against you instead of what you have for you. It’s to think that you already have enough because you have more than a pauper. It’s to think that you have tried everything to get what you want when you’ve really only tried a handful of things. It’s to think that successful people are just ‘lucky’ and that you are not as lucky as them. It’s to doubt you will succeed and believe you will fail. Think on that.
Great article. One thing is missing. Why are people poor? One word comes to my mind "Corruption"